Keep your boots, gloves, helmets and more dry on-the-go with the GearDryer Solo. With over 130 CFM of forced air, 5 adjustable Twist-and-Lock ports, an included Helmet Holder, and both 12-volt plug and 120-volt plug options for use at home or on the road, the Solo is your go-to drying solution.
- 130CFM of forced air is blown directly into gear for fast drying times
- Helmet Holder attachment included
- Easy to wall mount in your garage or mudroom--no professional installation required
- Fully portable--use the included 12-volt car jack in your vehicle, or use the included 120-volt plug at home, hotels, or AirBnB's.
- Customizable ports offer adjustable configurations for drying all kinds of gear. The Solo's ports are also removable so the Solo takes up a small footprint on road trips and adventures.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a durable powder coat finish
- 13.5"W x 5.5"D x 6"H | 7lbs
Dry up to 5 different items at once at home or in your vehicle, and say goodbye to cold and wet gear. Configure your 5 Twist-and-Lock ports to accommodate any type of wet or sweaty gear, select a fan setting from Low, Medium or High, and let the Solo do its work. Leaving wet gear overnight is a guarantee for odor and increased wear, and the Solo not only makes for better days, it also increases the lifespan of the gear that you rely on for work and play. The garage and mud-room friendly aesthetic increases both form and function of your storage space, and the added mobility of the 12-volt car jack doubles down on the Solo’s utility. From waders, to hockey gear, to work boots, to ski and snowboard boots, to helmets of all kinds, to cleats, to gloves, to jackets and more, the Solo is the dynamic solution for keeping your gear dry, clean, and warm.