With 200 CFM of forced airflow, the option to dry with heated or ambient air, and unrivaled versatility— the GearDryer Wall Mount 12 is the premier gear drying, gear warming, and gear storage solution.
Features & Specs:
- Dual fans drive more than 200 CFM of forced airflow directly into mounted gear
- Optional heated or ambient-air drying settings with the press of a button. GearDryer’s self-regulating heater delivers an approximate 35ºF air temperature increase above the ambient air temperature for effective drying and warming (safe for use on most thermo-molded boot liners)
- Plugs directly into a standard 120-Volt outlet--no professional installation needed
- Select a custom timed setting from 15-minutes all the way up to 24-hours with the turn of the dial
- Modular, Twist-And-Lock Port system. 12 individual ports create endless configuration options for different types of gear from boots, to helmets, to waders, and more
- Easy Wall-Mount installation integrates easily into your garage, mud room, or gear room
- Rolling Wheel Kit/ Freestanding Base Kit Accessory Sold Separately
- Measures 16”W x 6”D x 46”H | Weight: 46lbs
The best, in-home, wall mounted boot and gear dryer on the planet. Dry up to 12 different items at once, with optional heated or ambient air, and invest in the longevity of your gear. Arrange your wet gear on the Wall Mount 12, select your time and heat settings on the simple digital display and say goodbye to cold and wet gear. Leaving wet gear overnight is a guarantee for odor and increased wear, and the Wall Mount 12 not only makes for better days, it also increases the lifespan of the gear that you rely on for work and play. The garage and mud-room friendly aesthetic increases both form and function of your storage space. For those getting out with the whole family of crew of friends, the Wall Mount 12 puts an end to piles of wet gear waiting outside your door. From waders, to hockey gear, to work boots, to ski and snowboard boots, to helmets of all kinds, to cleats, to gloves, to jackets and more, the Wall Mount 12 is the solution for keeping your gear dry, clean, and warm.
Fits a ton of stuff, very compact and sleek design. A must have for active/snow sports families.
We are a ski race family and absolutely love the Gear Dryer. It has been a life saver/God send
We have had our 12 nozzle gear dryer for two winter seasons and it is awesome. We are a family of four who ski every weekend and a few days during the week. In addition the kids like to play in the snow around the yard. The dryer works well for all of these applications. Here are some of the pros and cons:
+ It works as advertised. It dies not only ski gear, but also basically anything that is wet.
+ We have the older version that has a set timer up to two hours. That is normally long enough to dry basically anything
+ Heat can be toggled on or off.
+ Low energy use when not using heat.
- Price. We paid $699 back in September 2020. The price has gone up dramatically since them. I know there are guys in our ski town who can build a custom unit for around the same price.
- 12 Nozzles is not enough for a family of four. When we come back from skiing each person generally has a pair of boots and a pair of gloves that need drying. We need something with 16 nozzles.
Great unit - looks great, works great and well priced!
Works like new after 5 years. Great customer service when we had to order some new pipes after the dog chewed up a few sets. Thanks for making such a great boot dryer.