Keep your boots, gloves, helmets and more dry on-the-go with the GearDryer Solo. With over 130 CFM of forced air, 5 adjustable Twist-and-Lock ports, an included Helmet Holder, and both 12-volt car adaptor plug and 120-volt wall plug options for use at home or on the road, the Solo is your go-to drying solution.
- 130CFM of ambient-temperature forced air is blown directly into gear for fast drying times.
- Helmet Holder attachment included
- Easy to wall mount in your garage or mudroom--no professional installation required
- Fully portable--use the included 12-volt car adaptor in your vehicle, or use the included 120-volt plug at home, hotels, or AirBnB's.
- Customizable ports offer adjustable configurations for drying all kinds of gear. The Solo's ports are also removable so the Solo takes up a small footprint on road trips and adventures.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a durable powder coat finish
- 13.5"W x 5.5"D x 6"H | 7lbs
Dry up to 5 different items at once at home or in your vehicle, and say goodbye to wet gear. Configure your 5 Twist-and-Lock ports to accommodate any type of wet or sweaty gear, select a fan setting from Low, Medium or High, and let the Solo do its work. Leaving wet gear overnight is a guarantee for odor and increased wear, and the Solo not only makes for better days, it also increases the lifespan of the gear that you rely on for work and play. The garage and mud-room friendly aesthetic increases both form and function of your storage space, and the added mobility of the 12-volt car jack doubles down on the Solo’s utility. From waders, to hockey gear, to work boots, to ski and snowboard boots, to helmets of all kinds, to cleats, to gloves, to jackets and more, the Solo is the dynamic solution for keeping your gear dry, clean, and performing up to expectations.
Great unit, however, the power coming out of the front of the unit is stupid. Put it on the left side. I get why it's not on the back or bottom for wall mounting but the front?! Also it tips over with boots on the top. And finally, the position of the tubes is really hard to get right. It looks like you can't get the 45 degree angle on the top tubes that the website shows. Does it work? Yes! But it could use some user friendly updates to make it top tier.
As a ski industry professional, it is important that my boots are clean and dry. The solo 12v hums away quietly, in my office, and ensures that when I throw my boots on, I'm comfortable and ready to go!
I have been using this dryer every other day and it dries my goalie gear very efficiently. Can't wait to get the hanger dryer.
Great portable unit
This little unit dries my snowboard boots out in minutes, not hours like other units. Love it!!