Keep your boots, gloves, helmets and more dry on-the-go with the GearDryer Solo. With over 130 CFM of forced air, 5 adjustable Twist-and-Lock ports, an included Helmet Holder, and both 12-volt car adaptor plug and 120-volt wall plug options for use at home or on the road, the Solo is your go-to drying solution.
- 130CFM of ambient-temperature forced air is blown directly into gear for fast drying times.
- Helmet Holder attachment included
- Easy to wall mount in your garage or mudroom--no professional installation required
- Fully portable--use the included 12-volt car adaptor in your vehicle, or use the included 120-volt plug at home, hotels, or AirBnB's.
- Customizable ports offer adjustable configurations for drying all kinds of gear. The Solo's ports are also removable so the Solo takes up a small footprint on road trips and adventures.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a durable powder coat finish
- 13.5"W x 5.5"D x 6"H | 7lbs
Dry up to 5 different items at once at home or in your vehicle, and say goodbye to wet gear. Configure your 5 Twist-and-Lock ports to accommodate any type of wet or sweaty gear, select a fan setting from Low, Medium or High, and let the Solo do its work. Leaving wet gear overnight is a guarantee for odor and increased wear, and the Solo not only makes for better days, it also increases the lifespan of the gear that you rely on for work and play. The garage and mud-room friendly aesthetic increases both form and function of your storage space, and the added mobility of the 12-volt car jack doubles down on the Solo’s utility. From waders, to hockey gear, to work boots, to ski and snowboard boots, to helmets of all kinds, to cleats, to gloves, to jackets and more, the Solo is the dynamic solution for keeping your gear dry, clean, and performing up to expectations.
I have been using this dryer every other day and it dries my goalie gear very efficiently. Can't wait to get the hanger dryer.
This little unit dries my snowboard boots out in minutes, not hours like other units. Love it!!
Hi, I'd love to provide a review but we havent received it yet. It was sent to the wrong address and we've had issues correcting the address, both me and Customer Service. It's on its way back to you so that you can ship it to my address.
I was really surprised by how well made and stout this dryer is. The dryer tubes fit nice and snug onto the different openings and seem to made be out of a pretty high quality plastic or pvc like material. I have been using it daily to dry the inside of my work boots and so far have been beyond please with it.
Just purchased 2 from an online shop. ( only 2 ppl in our house-the larger units are not needed.)
This is a stripped down version in controls as well as size.
NOTE -while other products have a heat setting - this does not.
Controls in the Solo are only the 3 fan levels, No heat. No timer. Just a 6hr shut off.
Gear dryer is not misrepresenting. It was my error, thinking this was just a smaller version.
Hope to be able to return to update this review…
see how air only works out.