Wall Mount 12
Sold Out - ETA 9/1/18
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d
like to be notified when this item is back in stock.
With 200 CFM of forced airflow, the option to dry with heated or ambient air, and unrivaled versatility— the GearDryer Wall Mount 12 is the premier gear drying, gear warming, and gear storage solution.
Features & Specs:
- Dual fans deliver more than 200 CFM of forced airflow directly into gear
- Choose heated or ambient air with the flip of a switch. GearDryer’s self-regulating heater delivers an approximate 35ºF air temperature increase above the ambient air temperature for effective drying and warming (safe for use on most thermo-molded boot liners)
- 12 individual drying ports accommodate up to 6 pairs of boots, gloves, or other gear items
- 5 pre-programmed settings allow you to select a 15-minute, 30-minute, 1-hour, or 2-hour dry cycle. Hold the 2-hour button for 3 seconds to initiate a 24-hour dry cycle
- Versatile twist and lock port design allows you to customize the port layout to dry specific gear items
- Plugs directly into a standard 120-volt wall outlet. Amps: 0.4 ambient air | 8.0 heated air
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a durable powder coat finish
- Measures 16”W x 6”D x 46”H | Weight: 46lbs
- Rolling Wheel Kit/ Freestanding Base Kit Accessory Sold Separately
With 12 individual ports and unrivaled versatility, the GearDryer Wall Mount 12 boot and glove drying system is the perfect addition to your workshop, ski home, or garage. The GearDryer Wall Mount 12 includes hardware for direct wall mounting and can be installed in minutes out of the box. The Rolling Wheel Kit/ Freestanding Base Kit accessory is sold separately. With 12 individual dryer ports, more than 200 CFM of forced airflow, and the option to dry with heated or ambient air, the GearDryer Rolling 12 is the ultimate boot, shoe, glove, and gear drying solution.
If you spend time working and playing outside, especially during the winter months, you understand the problem of wet gear. If you start the day wet, you can count on being cold. The most important factor in effectively removing the wet and sweat from the enclosed spaces in boots and gloves is a high volume of forced air.
Delivering more than 200 CFM of airflow, GearDryer is one of the most powerful drying systems available. Plus, GearDryer gives you the ability to dry with heated air simply by flipping a switch—speeding up dry times even more. Other drying systems dry with only ambient air or only heated air. GearDryer is unique in that it gives you the option to choose. GearDryer uses a special self-regulating heat element that increases the air temperature approximately 35ºF above the ambient air temperature. This gentle heat increase is safe on gear yet effectively speeds up dry times. GearDryer also features 5 pre-programmed dry cycle settings. Simply select a 15-minute, 30-minute, 1-hour, or 2-hour dry cycle. To initiate a 24-hour dry cycle, hold the 2-hour button for 3-seconds. Geardryer automatically shuts off after the completion of a dry cycle, allowing you to set it and forget it.
The GearDryer Rolling 12 is made from heavy-duty steel with a durable powder coat finish, plugs into a standard 120V wall socket, and features 12 individual dryer ports that can accommodate up to 6 pairs of boots or gloves. GearDryer’s unique twist and lock port design allows you to customize the port layout to create the perfect drying system for a wide range of gear items—whether you’re drying sweat soaked running shoes, ski boots and ski gloves, work boots, and even fly fishing waders. The Rolling 12 also includes 6 port caps to close off the dryer ports not in use—increasing the airflow in the ports being used to dry gear.
We developed GearDryer to be the most effective and versatile drying system available—for both summer and winter pursuits. You can count on it to dry boots and gloves, but that’s just the beginning of what GearDryer can do. GearDryer is a ski boot dryer, a snowboard boot dryer, a ski glove dryer, a helmet dryer, a hockey skate and glove dryer, a soccer cleats dryer, running shoes dryer, mountain bike gear dryer, fly fishing waders dryer, moto gear dryer, and the list goes on. Whatever you do outside, we’re confident that GearDryer will get the job done.