GearDryer Wall Mount / Rolling 12 Boot and Glove Dryer
Canadian Customers: Please click here for information on how to place an order.
- Includes hardware for both direct wall mounting and the rolling wheel kit.
- Dual fans deliver more than 200 CFM of forced airflow directly into gear.
- Choose to dry with heated or ambient air with the flip of a switch. GearDryer’s self-regulating heater increases the air temperature approximately 25ºF above the ambient air temperature for gentle yet effective drying.
- 12 individual drying ports accommodate up to 6 pairs of boots or gloves.
- Versatile twist and lock port design allows you to customize the port layout to dry specific gear items.
- 5 pre-programmed settings allow you to select a 15-minute, 30-minute, 1-hour, or 2-hour dry cycle. Hold the 2-hour button for 3 seconds to initiate a 24-hour dry cycle.
- Plugs directly into a standard 120-volt wall outlet.
- Heavy-duty steel construction and durable powder coat finish stand up to hard use.
- Safe for use on thermo-molded boot liners.
- Ideal for skiers, snowboarders, snowmobilers, dirt bikers, hockey players, hunters, fisherman, construction workers, and more.
With two versatile set-up options to choose from, the GearDryer Rolling 12 boot and glove drying system is the perfect addition to your workshop, ski home, or garage. The GearDryer Rolling 12 includes hardware for both direct wall mounting and the rolling wheel kit that allows you to easily move the GearDryer around your shop. With 12 individual dryer ports, more than 200 CFM of forced airflow, and the option to dry with heated or ambient air, the GearDryer Rolling 12 is the ultimate boot, shoe, glove, and gear drying solution.
If you spend time working and playing outside, especially during the winter months, you understand the problem of wet gear. If you start the day wet, you can count on being cold. The most important factor in effectively removing the wet and sweat from the enclosed spaces in boots and gloves is a high volume of forced air. Delivering more than 200 CFM of airflow, GearDryer is one of the most powerful drying systems available. Plus, GearDryer gives you the ability to dry with heated air simply by flipping a switch—speeding up dry times even more. Other drying systems dry with only ambient air or only heated air. GearDryer is unique in that it gives you the option to choose. GearDryer uses a special self-regulating heat element that increases the air temperature approximately 25ºF above the ambient air temperature. This gentle heat increase is safe on gear yet effectively speeds up dry times. GearDryer also features 5 pre-programmed dry cycle settings. Simply select a 15 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour, or 2 hour dry cycle. To initiate a 24 hour dry cycle, hold the 2-hour button for 3-seconds. Geardryer automatically shuts off after the completion of a dry cycle, allowing you to set it and forget it.
The GearDryer Rolling 12 is made from heavy-duty steel with a durable powder coat finish, plugs into a standard wall socket, and features 12 individual dryer ports that can accommodate up to 6 pairs of boots or gloves. GearDryer’s unique twist and lock port design allows you to customize the port layout to create the perfect drying system for a wide range of gear items—whether you’re drying sweat soaked running shoes, ski boots and ski gloves, work boots, and even fly fishing waders. The Rolling 12 also includes 6 port caps to close off the dryer ports not in use—increasing the airflow in the ports being used to dry gear.
We developed GearDryer to be the most effective and versatile drying system available—for both summer and winter pursuits. You can count on it to dry boots and gloves, but that’s just the beginning of what GearDryer can do. GearDryer is a ski boot dryer, a snowboard boot dryer, a ski glove dryer, a helmet dryer, a hockey skate and glove dryer, a soccer cleats dryer, running shoes dryer, mountain bike gear dryer, fly fishing waders dryer, moto gear dryer, and the list goes on. Whatever you do outside, we’re confident that GearDryer will get the job done.
Capacity: 12 Individual Dryer Ports (6-Pair Boots or Gloves)
Fan CFM: 212
Heated Air Temp: Approx. 25ºF above ambient air temp
Dimensions: 16”W x 6”D x 46”H (52”H w/legs)